Business Genre:
Business Phone Number:
951-845-6889
Date Entered:
06/14/2011
(12)

Ratings

jtsukayama@roadrunner.com | July 30, 2020

came out same day and did a great job…f.s.t.

rosieandme7@gmail.com | February 5, 2020

The Beach Boys were here a couple of days ago and did a fantastic job of fixing our AC. Monty was involved from the very beginning and just to let folks know they were reasonable and did not take advantage of us in any way. They were neat and clean and put down cloths so that they didn’t get any of our furniture, walls, or belongings dirty. They were polite and they arrived when they said they would. Many thanks to you all for such a professional and yet friendly service! We are really pleased with their service and next time wouldn’t wait 3 months to call you. Thanks Monty, Brian, Christian, and Austin! Great job. Willy and Lynda Dostal

reeljoy260@yahoo.com | September 22, 2019

Had Brian & his son Austin come out to fix air. I called at 2pm on 8-21-19 and they were at my door at 3p. Brian found the problem, explained it to me and had it fixed within an hour. I had them come out about 1 1/2 years ago because the heater wasn’t working, I had the same great results. It is so refreshing to have people with such great values and work ethics come in and work at our house. Austin is a great kid and is very lucky to have his father teach him a trade that is very necessary in this world. I will call them again if I have any other issues with my heating and cooling system.

Anonymous | August 23, 2019

I have used them for two of my houses here in Solera.
Carol Collin

kalola05@gmail.com | April 29, 2019
ldsmith@roadrunner.com | October 14, 2017
cjasnosz@earthlink.net | March 3, 2017
birdhome@verizon.net | January 5, 2017
debbiesilvassmith@msn.com | December 26, 2016
dennisrice@reagan.com | December 12, 2016
admin | October 25, 2016
Anonymous | August 10, 2016
Please login to rate this listing.
Skip to toolbar