- Regular Open Session Board Meeting – Wednesday July 17, 2019 at 6:30 p.m.
- Street Repair – Golf Club Drive from outside of the Entrance/Exit Gates to just before Blackhawk Drive, July 30 and 31, this area will be closed to traffic during the day, please use the Main Entrance/Exit. More detailed information and a map, will be posted on the website, sent via eblast and in the mailroom.
- Advisory Committee Chairmen Appointment’s – During the August 21, 2019 Regular Open Session, the Board will be appointing a Chairman for each of the following Advisory Committees:
- Common Area Landscape Advisory Committee (CALAC), Design Review Committee (DRC), Finance Advisory Committee (FAC), New Resident Welcome Advisory Committee (NRWAC), Recreation Activities Advisory Committee (RAAC) and Emergency Preparedness Education Advisory Committee (EPEAC).
- If you are interested in serving as a Committee Chairman for one of these committees, please come by the office and complete a “Volunteer Interest Form” and indicate the committee that you are interested in Chairing. All forms must be completed and turned in by August 5th.
- Common Area Landscaping – Andre Landscaping is spraying for weeds in all common areas. If you notice a blue color in the common areas, this indicates the area they have sprayed for weeds.
Sent on Behalf of the Solera Oak Valley Greens Board of Directors and Office Administration